Page 10 of 25

Saturday, January 14, 2012

STOKED.
Welcome to Central Luzon State University.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS INTERNSHIP WILL TAKE ME TO NUEVA ECIJA LIKE SERIOUSLY I’M ON CAPS LOCK!!! We’re so happy that we were given a chance to do field work in Nueva Ecija. This is all I ever wanted! To go to different places and do field work. I just love the feeling.

I arrived early of course. Blood’s rushing because of excitement I felt like a kid na ngayon lang makakalabas haha! J This is so great!  I’m wearing a Barkada Kontra Droga shirt and hop off the bus of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) ha! I feel so proud of myself never have I imagined I’ll be working with this agency and now I’m riding at their bus haha.

Now after hours on the road, we finally reached our destination, the Central Luzon State University. What a nice state U. Parang U.P. lang oh pero mas maganda (my opinion, respect) at mas presko. Oh sarap! Breathe in. Breathe out. Fresh air, how I long to inhale thee. As we enter the room where the launching will be held, I have seen how privileged the students are; the rooms are in good condition as well as the chairs and fans. I envied them. No wonder why kids in the provinces are well taught than those in the city. Anyway, as the launching-slash-seminar started, Carmela and I started to monitor the flow of the program of BKD. This is where we used the monitoring scheme we made last week. We did a lot of observations, comments and suggestions and of course photo documentation.

As for the extras, sorry I can’t get over with the thought that I’m in out-of-town, thanks to my internship! So there, happy moments are when we had a chance to explore some parts of the university, applied what we worked on and learned back in PUP-COC and the dinner with our ma’ams and sirs. What an experience indeed! J