Make Me Realize...

Monday, December 28, 2009

I am saddened about what's happening in the Philippines for the last 3mos and up to today and what i am going through as of the past few weeks is nothing compare to the feelings of those individuals, children and families who are suffering from the fire and from the awaited volcanic eruption of Bulkan Mayon.

I must be thankful though my heart is bleeding i still have plenty of reasons to be happy about because i have a home, i am alive, and i have my family and friends here. I guess, i was too vulnerable not to realize this right away, but you know God has plans for everything, if u have to lose one, you will surely gain a better one. If He took something away from you, it only means to say He has something better in store to give you something that you'll surely be glad of because He's the one who gave it to you and through Him and with Him you will never go wrong.

I may not realize what He's trying to do and what He really wants me to do, yet i know it will be for my good and for my growth as an individual and as His child as well (John 13:7).

I shouldn't fear tomorrow for the Lord my God is here with me who will help me in every step of the way (Isaiah 41:13). He will never leave me nor forsake me.

Ngayon lang to and tomorrow will be another day for me to be thankful of and continue being grateful about. God has been my strength in times i feel so down and weak. His the comfort i can never find in my friends 'cause the comfort I've been looking for is the comfort in the heart and soul where only God my Father, the Omnipotent One can give.

I wrote this 'cause i think it's the only way i can get out of this thing i feel inside. And i believe writing will somehow ease the pain that i am going through right now. Letting go and letting God is quite scary for me but you know giving your hand to God and letting Him hold you could be the best resource one could ever have in his entire life and in every heart break and rejection a person feels.

I hope someday i will finally find him, the one i have been waiting for. I know he will hurt me but not as much as my past, immature and irresponsible relationship would have brought me. I will now patiently wait for that special moment God will lead me to the way where this lovable, Christ-like and worthy man is. My turn for true love is yet to come and I am so excited of meeting him someday in God's perfect time. :)



love love love,
fam