Blah.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Wala lang. I'm tired. My head aches.

I went to the National Library kanina, last last sem pa ang huling bisita ko don I kinda miss the ambiance though---the soundness and the stillness of the establishment. I love going to libraries because of its features. :)

So yeah, now my head aches! Read books, copied a lot of things and made my own words, nakakapagod ang byahe it was exhausting. :( But the fun part was the kwentuhan with Daisy, Mariz, Kel, Beth, Ate Jona and Ixa haha! funneeeeeh moment :D Libraries are meant to be and must maintain its quietness for the sake of other library users. However, some students like me and my classmates even including LIBRARIANS! Yes, you read it right even librarians make noise. What extent or level of that noise naman? Well, if our noise could reach the other table well, unfortunately their noise surrounded the whole Reference Section!! They're like as noisy as a vendors in the market. I mean hey? Aren't you madams be the one who you know conduct silence sa lugar na yon? Ahe hay, well, its not of a big deal I mean its not something I must ponder on right? Ayun, wala lang naman ahehe :P


My mind is so random right now. I'm suppose to write a blog about my ate because its her birthday today (Happy Birthday My Dear Ate!!:D) but I couldn't take it anymore!!!!! MIGRAINE ATTACK!!!!!!!! GOODBYE NOW!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!! T.T