Page 25 of 25

Monday, February 13, 2012

LAST DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

Excited. Happy. Very happy. Up early, very early I must say. Our last day will be in Nueva Ecija, say what? I know, the best! Haha so yeah, I arrived at exactly 6am (taps shoulder) yes! What a perfect way to end my internship. J

Here are the things we did back in Nueva Ecija:

  •          Surprised our former co-interns.
  •          Ate lunch.
  •          Assist our bosses.
  •          Gave away the program and I.D.’s to the students.
  •          Asked the students to fill up some forms.
  •          Facilitated the Launching.
  •          Gave away brochures and t-shirts.
 jj
      Our last day was a blast. Enjoyed seeing our new found friends (Jom and Teddy) again, had a chance to buy Nueva Ecija’s Silvanas for the first time. I’m glad to end our internship away from the city to do some field work and be able to facilitate a program launching. This is what I wanted to do after college, go out of town, out of the country, explore new places, do field work; do campaigns and stuffs, to reach out, make new friends, engage with different people. I love research but I love it more ‘pag may adventure na kasama. J