OH !

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

bloggg! hay.. my day didnt went well.. i hate p.e man! i super hate p.e! gawd someone must be killing me now specially p.e majors for saying this. but im sorry, p.e isnt really my thing. im not physically competitive but i wanted to try sports though. wel, i was pertaining to modern dance actually. man, this is my last p.e and i didnt gave my best shot! if only it wasnt modern dance id probably done better. i had a grade of 3.0 for my final practical test. geez! but good thing, though i find p.e boring and time consuming, i never skip classes or ive never been listed as absent. it was just that at this final practical test that i screwed up. hay.. i could have done better if only i was ready and nver treated it as a joke.. hay, oh well.. it happened already, its just so sad that most of my classmates had i high grade and i had a hanging-by-a-thread grade.. poor me.. hayy.. my classmate kate gave me words of encouragement saying: mas madami pang dapat gawin kesa sa pagsasayaw. she was right but i cant help thinking about it, knowing that it was just p.e! oh shame. hay.. i hope this will not affect my final grade. i certainly hope so. :c